Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 3/05/19
- Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don, John and Mark
Kyle Anderson would like help with 45S. Ike, Don, and John have agreements to work on.
Ike mailed out 3 requests on Jan 6th. Have received one signed agreement so far.
- Need to add a couple of NO ATV's signs on Trail 45 at HWY 70.
- Commercial Sponsors
- Ike has reached out to Brickfield Brewing with no response at this time.
- Ike to contact The Den - They plan to be a sponsor next season
- Don is looking for a new chuck key for the Drill Press donated by Metal Products Inc. of Grantsburg.
- Need to determine size
- John will mail out Membership Cards to non-residents
- Burnett County needs any funding requests for trail projects
- Look into potential culvert of grade change on ditch north of airport - Don talked to Susan Tollander about this.
- Groomer's Banquet is April 27th at Ike Walton Lodge. John will let groomer drivers know about it.
- AWSC Delegate Form to be completed and submitted.
- Club received $19 for Map Donations from Minut Mart.
Tuesday, April 2nd