Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 11/06/18
- Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don, John and Mark
Kyle Anderson would like help with 45S. Ike, Don, and John have agreements to work on.
Ike mailed out 3 requests on Jan 6th. Have received one signed agreement so far.
- John will update officer e-mails on AWSC roster so appropriate information is getting to correct people. A phone call to the AWSC will be required since they cannot be updated on the website.
- Drag Maintenance - John will contact Dan Byers to Set Work Evening to address issues
New pin / bushing is needed on tongue.
Drill larger hole to make round again & size to fit a hardened bolt or bushing.
Need to inspect rear wheel lift. It appears to be low and should be increased.
We looked at the rear lift. Determined that a 2” longer cylinder should be used and the upper bracket raised. The lower pivot points (3 plc) need to be drilled larger by the same method as on the front.
- Tractor Service
May need to change hydraulic oil as sight glass appeared a little milky
Need to check engine oil and see if it should be changed
- Need new rear tires for tractor - this will likely be postponed until account balances come up.
- Ike will start processing Commercial Memberships. No new maps printed this year so new memberships will be AWSC only.
Some Commercial Membership payments coming in.
- Need to check trails to determine where brushing and pole sawing is needed.
- Potential Groomer Drivers:
- Dennis Corty
- Al Melin
- Ken Ruhn
- Trail 45N adjustments:
- Need to determine access route to Grantsburg Country Store
- Need to adjust route around new construction in industrial park
- John proposed purchasing an industrial weed whip with buzz saw blade - all were in favor.
- Ike reported that Snowmobile Safety will be December 5th, 6th, and 7th. Pamphlet should be available in school soon.
- WORK DAY - Saturday, November 10th, 9AM, brushing on trail 150.
Tuesday, December 4th