Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 01/04/12
- Members are still working on trail to Trade Lake, outlook is somewhat promising
Update: Trade Lake Trail has been confirmed and should be open this year
Tom H reported that trail is not completely signed yet
- Fender lights have been installed on tractor
- Trail through Mike Carey's property needs special attention and signing as he wants it contained to the drainage ditch.
- Need to install fencing to prevent sleds from going on new seeding
- Dan and Mark will look into heavier brusher possibilities
John will look into Rhino possibilities
Add skids to existing brusher and make sure slip clutch it 100% functional before anymore use and at beginning of each season.
- Discussion regarding knocking gopher mounds down with drag
Dan ran drag on 45N and reported good success
- Winch on tractor needs to be looked at and repaired or replaced
Dan found one on Craigslist and reconditioned complete and mounted on front of tractor.
- Need to finish collecting for Map ads and Commercial sponsorships
- Abandoned fence near the Burnett Dairy and Mike Chell's needs to be removed
- Approved ad in Sentinel for statewide snowmobile safety week
Wednesday, February 1st
The Drive Inn Restaurant